Saturday, January 7, 2012

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD DICE

This. Is. Damn. Cool.
 
Being a master of all things procrastination, I have not written this before.
Got my dice just before christmas, so it goes without saying this was my favorite present this year (not including a concert-ticket to go see mr. Reggie Watts)!


I haven't got much to say, but I will say that it was with great pride, and an even bigger grin, I opened the package from Joe Wetzel, the instigator of this great (and long awaited) project.
It did take an awful long time, but Joe (and all the other designers), it was well worth the wait. I don't imagine similar products made by bigger companies take any less time.
How I'm supposed to make use of these have been on my mind since the day the Kickstarter thing reached its first pledge-goal, and as soon as my current campaign ends, I will be starting a total randomized hexcrawl-campaign using the dice for dungeons and whatnot.
So, once again, thanks a bunch, Joe, for letting me be a part of this alongside the masters of the GeoMorph-trade(glad you're back Dyson!! you got me seriously worried there for a while).

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's caturday and I've got some cold ones waiting for me! :)

PS#1: Buy some!
PS#2: Buy several sets!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment